Hampstead Physiotherapy Team
We provide same-day expert hands-on physiotherapy in Hampstead NW3.
Sunny Francis (Senior Physiotherapist)
“Being an ex-professional athlete I understand what it feels like to be injured and what it takes to alleviate pain and restore optimal performance”.
Sunny has experience treating patients from a range of backgrounds:
- The British Armed Forces
- Elite and Recreational sports persons
- The Elderly and Children
- Back and Neck Pain
- Arthitic Complaints
- Frozen Shoulder
- Plantar Fasciitis
Appointments with Sunny:
- Monday and Thursdays 6pm to 9pm
- Sundays 9am to 2pm
Tom Stedman (Specialist Physiotherapist)
Tom is a keen Rugby player, golfer and skier. Tom provides pitch-side physiotherapy for Hammersmith and Fulham Rugby Club. As a result he enjoys a hands on approach to treatment that incorporates soft tissue massage, myofascial release, mobilisations and specific exercise rehabilitation to help clients return to pain free movement as soon as possible.
Tosin Eyitayo (Specialist Physiotherapist)
Tosin studied and worked in New York and Manhattan before returning to London where she worked as a Specialist Physiotherapist in the City for several years, before joining us.
- MSc in Physical Therapy (New York) 2003
- Member of HCPC
- Member of CSP
- Special interest in Biomechanics, Gait and Running assessment
- Manual therapist- using deep tissue release and soft-tissue techniques
- Specialist in neck and back pain, sports injuries, biomechanic faults, pre/post surgical conditions
- Persistent (chronic) pain treatment
Tosin loves to use Manual Therapy “hands on” techniques to help her patients. She also uses taping and strapping techniques to treat and manage conditions.
Nina Atherton (Chartered Physiotherapist)
“I am passionate about helping others achieve their own personal goals whether it is for rehabilitation, to reduce tension or help restore balance.”
- Loves treating runners and triathletes
- Representing Great Britain 2020 European Duathlon Championships
- BSc Physiotherapy
- BSc Sport Science
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Exercise prescription specialist
- Works with the elderly to help restore strength and function
- Completed several marathon and triathlons
- Full-time Hampstead and East Finchley
Elaine completed her bachelor’s degree in 2002 from the University of Washington, Seattle, USA. During her studies, she gained experience at Wells Fargo Advisors financial services over 7 years, working in an operational compliance role. Elaine was previously employed 5 years as a luxury goods buyer and business manager for a private Seattle company before moving to England.
In 2003, Elaine relocated to London where she was employed at Selfridges working with an IT team training over 3,000 staff and managers. Elaine joined The Hampstead Physiotherapy Practice in April 2006 as the Practice Manager. Elaine brings a wealth of experience with the daily running and management of the Practice, including the liaison between financial accounts, health insurance and patients.